Sunday, January 18, 2009

High Five!!

It is late and I am tired, but I have a goal. When I was younger I ALWAYS wanted to keep a diary. Browsing through a store, picking out the perfect journal was one of my favorite things to do. I could kill hours in the stationary section. When I finally picked out a book to put all my secrets in I would get home and write in it immediately. I would fill up the first page with my thoughts, and put it away in a safe place. And then I would never touch it again. It is funny/sad to go through old diaries and read one stinkin' page! So when I started this blog my main goal was to get at least two entries in. And here it is!! (gotta work on setting higher goals)

David is on vacation for two weeks and we have been having a great time. It has been busy but wonderful. I have tons of pictures, but unfortunately we left our camera in Palmdale, and I won't be able to get it until I see my parents again. But on the flip side, that could be a good thing because that means I will probably have a third entry.

Holla! for a goal achieved!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb: Hope you guys had fun on your vacation. Are you going to upload any of the pictures you guys took at the pony rides?

    ReplyDelete