Sunday, January 11, 2009

Official first post.

So, I'm doing it. I have finally started a blog. I have wanted to start a blog for a long time, I think about it constantly. I love to read blogs. Blogs that my friends write, and blogs from people I know nothing about. (Until I read their blog, and how in the heck do I find these people, but they are awesome!) Now that I have finally started this thing I have no idea what I am going to write. I don't know the rules of this thing, or how to be funny, or smart, or whatever. But I love my life and my husband and our kids, and life is going so fast that I must start writing it all down before it all disappears. And so it is my new goal this year... to take note and record all the big things, and little things and everything in between. And I want to share it all with family and friends, so I hope it's entertaining. I can't wait to see where this goes.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Deb! Congrats! I didn't even know this existed! This looks like a great way to keep a journal. I'm looking forward to your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo hoo!! Im so excited to read ur blogs! And u dont have to try and be funny u ust are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! You didn't tell me you started blogging! Yay! :)

    ps...love the tagline on your title! :)

    ReplyDelete