Monday, November 2, 2009

Trying again

Man. I wish I was creative with this blogging stuff.

I have no pictures, no crafts and no funny story,

but I am going to attempt to blog everyday for the month of November.

To steer away from getting writers block I

am going to mention something I am grateful for.

I feel like I have been quite the Debbie-Downer lately and I

need to step up my game!

So, to kick off 30 days of thankfulness, here we go:

I am extremely grateful for my family. My husband is my best friend, and my love, and my forever. We make a good team and I don't know where I would be without him. I am grateful for our two beautiful babies. Parker is hilarious and a smarty and surprises me everyday. Addi is amazing, brilliant, and is doing a perfect job of keeping up with her brother.

I hope these post get better as the month goes on...


p.s. I am not the originator of this idea, I was inspired by a friend's facebook update.

No comments:

Post a Comment