Friday, February 13, 2009

Isn't she lovely?

Hanging out with mom while brother rides the ponies.



The eyebrow I have wanted to raise my entire life... no problem for her.




Those eyes...







I love her more than I could imagine. When I was pregnant with her I was so worried about every little detail. Whether I could do it, stressed about having two (TWO!) kids and how they would feel about each other, and how I would feel about them. Then she was born. My little Addison. And it all disappeared. All the worry and stressed just went away.

She is amazing. The most beautiful little one I know. She is always like this, so happy with life and being here and participating. Her eyes are constantly wide open. Like she is studying, taking it all in and waiting for her big moment. This is it, every moment is her big moment for me.























4 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! I now have a new desktop picture! The pony ride pictures are my screen saver--sometimes I just come back here and watch the screensaver and relive that fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, I can't believe how big she is getting already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pics r soooo cute. she is adorable and you are so luckiy to have 2 mellow and sweet kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb, Its angela? we miss you guys here? I didn't know you had another baby?? she is cute.

    ReplyDelete